omg, my life.
Is cause i don’t know how to write.
Ok, that’s just an excuse.
Reason why I have a folder titled, “[WIPs] I HATE EVERYTHING THESE WILL NEVER BE FINISHED”.
- The new tumblr icons are kind of breaking my heart,
- because they’re all cute and endearing and they’re trying so hard,
- and everyone’s like “well we didn’t even want you.”
- they’re like a bunch of little Martin Crieffs up there,
- doing their job for free,
- giving it their best effort,
- but consumed with the feeling that they’ll never be loved.
like a bunch of little Martin Crieffs up there
- Me (08.30): I have class today so I can't do the tour guide thing.
- Mama (08.30): That's fine, we'll just walk around the neighbourhood.
- Mama (08.45): Maybe we'll just walk from this neighbourhood to the next one.
- Mama (11.00): Actually, we'll just go into Manhattan.
- Mama (11.45): We're at 5th Avenue. Want to come?
- Mama (12.00): Right now we're at Rockefeller Center. It's only twenty blocks from you!
- Mama (12.15): Why don't we go up to the plaza?
- Mama (12.16): Or back down to eat at Chipotle.
- Mama (12.30): Chipotle is too crowded. Let's go to Times Square.
- Mama (12.45): Let's get food from a street vendor.
- Mama (13.00): Is that the train? We'll go home.
- Mama (13.25): How about a movie?
- Mama (13.30): Who wants White Castle?
- Mama (14.00): I know you went grocery shopping yesterday, but let's go to this supermarket.
- Mama (14.30): Didn't you want to go to Rite Aid? No? Why not?
- Mama (14.33): I have to go to Staples.
- Mama (14.45): We're home. Put on the television while we consume this grapefruit.
So I sort of look at CBS and wonder
“are you trying to steal everything of the bbc’s?”
“next are you going to create a tv show about an age monarch who flies around in a bus shelter?”
I just got kicked out of my living room for laughing too hard.
Inside his mind is a Palace. Inside the Palace are many rooms. Within the largest room is the Throne. Upon the Throne sits the King.
I found this fic very interesting. It’s all about Sherlock’s Mind Palace and I thought it was a fascinating take on what goes on in there. It’s beautifully written, in my opinion, and I love how facts about John were slowly becoming stored in his mind until he gets the biggest room in the place. The relationship between John and Sherlock is implied, based on the ending, but this is more about John’s space in the Mind Palace.
I fell in love with this fic. You should read it now.